The advisory board of the PHDICTKES project held its scheduled meeting online today, on 20.04.2021.
The following topics were discussed:
- Sustainability of the project and upcoming EU calls – attached “Western Balkan – call 2021” were discussed in the meeting. It was a joint decision that, based on the willingness from all involved parties in the PHDICTKES project to continue working together, a working group should be created in order for the drafting of the proposal document.
- Discussion of dissemination and promotion strategy was then presented (WP 4). Various proposals were put forward in order to increase the visibility of the project and in order to increase and diversify the number of visitors to the project’s website and social media space.
- Internal quality assurance and external evaluation of project and institutional programs were also discussed in order to include all possible beneficial factors upon successful completion of the project.
- Mid-term and Financial report were presented and discussed. Overall, the goals are being accomplished according to the initial plan (although, some activities – mainly visits have been postponed due to the pandemic restriction in place).
- Prior to the planned activity for next week (Establishing a policy document for governance of the National Research School in ICT – WP 2.3) three models for the national school for PhD were visually presented and it was a unanimous agreement that a written proposal should be circulated to the involved parties in order to comment and propose the most favorable model.