Representatives from University of Prishtina, UBT , University of Prizren, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Kosova, Kosovo Accreditation Agency and South East research Center from Greece visited LNU as part of the PhDICTKES project funded by Erasmus+.
In the first day, Prof. Ann-Charlotte Larsson, Deputy Vice- Chancellor presented the LNU, continued by Faculty Officer Dr Fredrik Hjorth who presented the “Research education at LNU, including admission and quality criteria, administrative processes and support”.
Prof. Christina Keller, Director from Uppsala University presented the MIT National Research School, and she emphasized how it is managed and how the school has increased the collaboration among scientific people.
Further, Lelav Zandi from UHR, and Camilla Andersson Lundquist, LNU presented ” Swedish Higher Education Authorities’ (UHR) support and collaboration regarding E+ KA2 projects and their sustainability, including LNU’s support.
Prof. Welf Löwe and Ms. Diana Unander, Research and Project Coordinator presented ” Research Centers and Collaboration with Business and Industry”
Niclas Malmros, presented “SIGMA Technology – The collaboration with academia from Industry perspective”.
The first day has been closed with individual meetings:
- Partnership Agreement – discussion with Arianit Kurti, Informatics HoD;
- Research Education – discussion with Prof. Björn Johannesson;
- Finance opportunities offered by Erasmus + – discussion with Lelav Zandi, International
- Contact Point (ICP), Erasmus + and Camilla Andersson Lundquist, Senior
- Internationalization Officer Collaboration with business and industry – discussion with Diana Unander, Research and Project Coordinator
It is worth mentioning that during the study visit in LNU, it was orginised also the first Advisory Board meeting and Management Board meeting .