On 30.04.2020 an online meeting of the Management Board of the PhDICTKES Project was held.
It was chaired by Prof. Anita Mirijamdotter from from Linnaeus University (LNU). Representatives of partner institutions from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), South-East European Research Centre (SEERC), University of Prishtina (UP), UBT College (UBT), Ukshin Hoti University (UHU), Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) and Kosovo Accreditation Agency (KAA) participated and discussed various issues.
Various topics concerning the impact of COVID-19 and the lock-down measures imposed by the majority of European countries on the deadlines of the PhDICTKES project.
It was jointly concluded that some of the upcoming activities would have to be modified or postponed until these measures have been lifted. More specifically:
- The postponed activities will be organised online,
- The travel budget that is allocated for the related workshop costs will be allocated for extra other travels,
- Study visit to NTNU, scheduled for May, will be postponed,
- Some procedural issues about upcoming procurement activities, related to the purchase of the equipment for the implementation of the project were clarified,
- Next online meeting is scheduled for the end of May.